What if there are actually multiple souls in your body but you’re the most powerful one so you have control over your body and the voices you hear in your head are just the weaker souls talking to you.
I literally cant fucking breathe
IVE BEEN WAITING 2 YEARS FOR THIS VIDEOS RETURN
I have been looking for this gifset my entire life.
Seriously the funniest moment of Toy Story.
i think i’ve reblogged this before but who cares i love it
Shit this popped up on my dash
I have to reblog it
This movie is 17 years old and this scene is still funny.
this will never not be funny.
gettin real tired of your shit
- Conductor: What's your favorite thing about band?
- Piccolo: Talk about the person that pisses you off most in band.
- Flute: What's one thing that ticks you off about marching band?
- Oboe: If you had to choose between single reeded or double reeded instruments which one would you choose?
- English Horn: What's the most difficult piece of music you've ever played?
- Bassoon: Bass Clef or Treble Clef? Why?
- Clarinet: Tell an embarrassing moment that happened during band.
- Bass Clarinet: Do you prefer listening to the melody of the songs or finding the core of the music?
- Soprano Sax: What's your favorite piece of music?
- Alto Sax: A funny story that happened at a competition.
- Tenor Sax: Who are you the closest with in your band? Share why you guys are such good friends.
- Bari Sax: Describe the kind of person you are in the band.
- Cornet: What's the highest note you can play with a good tone?
- Flugelhorn: What's your favorite instrument besides your primary one?
- Trumpet: Loud songs or soft ones?
- French Horn: What's your favorite note? Why?
- Mellophone: What's your favorite drum corps? Why?
- Trombone: Has there been a time where you laughed while playing your instrument?
- Baritone: What's the difference between a baritone and euphonium?
- Euphonium: Do you get offend if people mistaken your instrument for something else?
- Tuba: Who in your band makes you laugh the most? Why?
- Contra: What's your least favorite drum corps? Why?
- Timpani: Do you prefer the top or bottom line when there's a divisi in your music?
- Bells: What would you like to buy for your instrument right now?
- Vibes: What's a weakness you have in music?
- Marimba: What do you feel about the pit/front ensemble?
- Cymbals: Do you think there should be a cymbal line?
- Bass: Who do you think in the bassline has the most difficult part?
- Snare: What's your favorite instrument brand?
- Tenors: Tell a story about your drumline.
- Violin: What's the difference between a violin and viola?
- Viola: Do you know what an alto clef is?
- Cello: Which stringed instrument would you like to learn?
- Bass: What's the heaviest instrument that you've held?
- Double Bass: What instrument do you think will be the most difficult for you to learn? Why do you think so?
I’m so sick of people thinking they can just waltz into my room when I’m obviously listening to music in 4/4.
I just wanted to reblog this again because I find it inordinately funny.
what do you call your upperclassman who likes math
FUCK THIS JOKE
What is a flotation tank?
500 kg of Epsom salts are added to 1000 litres of water, creating a 30 cm deep solution, which is heated to 35.5 degrees C (skin temperature).
The temperature of the water means that once you are settled in the tank, it is virtually impossible to distinguish between parts of the body that are in contact with the water, and those that aren’t, in effect “fooling” the brain into believing that the person is floating in mid-air.